Friday, December 7, 2012

MJHL updates since my last update... this could be long! (part 1)

Well, just getting caught up on transfers, and went onto the MMHL (as we have it on EP Manitoba Midget AAA Hockey League) to look up a guy that got his traded MJHL rights traded, and wow... changed up the colours - got it looking pretty nice! Check it out! Wouldn't be Manitoba, without the Bison! :D

Anyways, MJHL movements since I last got this updated...

Neepawa Natives:
*G #31 Brady Plett, up from the Neepawa Tigers in the Westman High School Hockey League (WeHSHL, as I've been abbreviating it on EP, with the WPG HSHL getting the WHSHL abbreviation), backed up for the Natives on Nov 24th. Presumably back with the Tigers as he's on the Natives' reserve, but no guarantees.
*G #30 Matt Kohlman, played for Neepawa Nov 28th, and back down with the Parkland Rangers (MMHL) on the 30th. Actually I just realized I had added the recall before, when the updater initially listed/spelled his name as Matt Coleman. Just had to 'recycle' the duplicate profile.
*#-less C B.J. Avery, listed as active with no games played with Neepawa, is strangely also listed as active with his 'old' team Swan Valley on a duplicate profile and listed there as played 4 games - the latest being on the 5th... hmm. Not sure which to believe, but for now I'll say he was moved/dealt/claimed of waivers (?) from SV and now with Neepawa.

OCC Blizzard:
*LW #5 Roger Tagoona, is strangely listed on OCN reserve... even after he played in the last OCN game on the 5th, so I may as well mark a transfer about it:
*D #27 Matt Gamblin - same story (shown above as well)
*D #8 Bryson Constant, recalled from OCN Storm (KJHL) on the 4th. Listed on OCN reserves (as also seen above), but hasn't yet played again for the Storm, so he's still with the Blizzard to me. Not much able to be found on the guy... the local midget teams must not post must information/rosters/stats. The local league for me, somewhat is the same way though.
*Then #24 F Kirk Chief, was de-listed by OCN around Oct 25th from what I have on a past EP transfer, and according to this post he re-joined the team (from what or where I have no clue) on Nov 13th, and has since been wearing #14.

Portage Terriers:
*C/LW #15 Isaac Jay, de-listed by Terriers, new team yet unknown.
*Also #15, C/RW  Devin Muir - up on the 4th, and down on the 5th back to Central Plains Capitals (MMHL).

Selkirk Steelers:
*RW #13 Tyrenn Bauer, de-listed by Steelers. I do know where he went though - River East Royal Knights of the MMJHL, as of Dec 2nd.
*LW #23 Ryan Elliot, de-listed by Steelers as well. As of Nov 16th, he's been playing for the Selkirk Flyers of the SEMHL (South Eastern Manitoba Sr Hockey League).
*G #1 Jake Danson, de-listed by Steelers. No clue where he went as of yet.

I'll have to do a part 2 later... way too late/early, and been awake over 24hrs now... crazyness! Anyways, more later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop me comments, unless you're a spammer then it will be deleted - which is the main reason why I've started comment moderation. Besides that I'll likely approve just about anything, unless it get's obscene or such.