Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Brooks Bandits recalls - Dec 12th

So, I am horribly behind on last night's games, but some recalls I just came across moments ago for Brooks, who to my knowledge haven't had to dress an AP all season - great health is a good key to great success on the ice, as their record will definitely boast! Brooks has been just about 100% healthy (besides currently listed injury to LW #9 Mark Logan). Though as AJHL forum member mattie noted, after watching last night's Bandits game VS the Canucks - D #22 Maddison Smiley appeared to receive a shoulder injury after a hard hit.

Per screenshot below, Brooks have recalled LW #16 Ben Assad - who's up from Calgary Buffaloes Midget AAA (AMHL) & C #25 Landon Welykholowa - also from the Buffaloes.

I had to decrease size to make it fit in a screenshot cut, so hopefully it doesn't blur too badly):


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop me comments, unless you're a spammer then it will be deleted - which is the main reason why I've started comment moderation. Besides that I'll likely approve just about anything, unless it get's obscene or such.