Thursday, December 13, 2012

AJHL roster moves/changes - Dec 11th & 12th

My apologies for my usual daily post not happening til now... was out all day, and then when I got to work, suffered from horribly slow wireless at the library this afternoon, along with my 7 year laptop freezing up partly due to the net problem, that is surprisingly also still baffling computer techies by it's insane longevity!

Likely going to be many tonight combined on the 11th & 12th games, starting off with the badly depleted Canucks - likely going be a lot from them alone...

Geez, just when I thought my Twitter addiction was under control... hours wasted later [this morning], and I still haven't finished this post... haha! Anyways... only teams that played last 2 night, with changes are listed below.

Calgary Canucks:
*G #1 Cody Befus, finally showed on a CBHA Rangers Jr B (CalJHL - Jr B) game sheet again - so he's definitely been reassigned there as of at least the 9th.
*D #10 Alex Marcinew, now listed as being out day-to-day with an elbow injury.
*C/LW #21 Ty Morgan, back from a day-to-day concussion (so yeah, 1 more out, one back - they still had 9 regulars out of the lineup in the absolutely thrashing handed to them against the Bandits... geez! Crazyness!) to play last night.
*D #34 Zach Dietrich played for the Canucks on the 8th, played for the Calgary Northstars Midget AAA (AMHL) on the 9th, and back with the Canucks last night.
*RD #6 Deryk Sutherland - exactly the same story as Dietrich, move for move.
*RW #24 Alexander Mowbray, played in last night's game, from Calgary Buffaloes Midget AAA (AMHL).
*LW #3 Jack Berezan, same exact story as Mowbray - dang this team makes these massive amounts of moves, easier at least... hehe!
I think that all for the Canucks... hopefully... that was more than enough hey!
*Oops, I did forget one thanks to my massive distractions the last few hours... RW #35 Justin Peers went back to Calgary Northstars Midget AAA (AMHL) for game Nov 9th and has yet to return to Canucks lineup.

Brooks:
*Crap... I should have kept my original Brooks 'usual lack of changes, due to being almost 100% healthy in known injuries this season thusfar - which could possibly also show in their phenomenal record so far this season' lines and crossed them out, but too late to salvage them now... damn! Oh well! Anyways, as listed in my earlier Bandits recall post tonight (for the day after what I'm actually posting on this this post... haha - hope my 'time travelling' wont mess with anyone too badly... haha!). But anyhow:
Brooks have recalled LW #16 Ben Assad - who's up from Calgary Buffaloes Midget AAA (AMHL) & C #25 Landon Welykholowa - also from the Buffaloes. (As of at least Dec 12th)

Okotoks:
*D #3 Kyle Krabben - still listed on AJHL's Oilers roster as hurt (Upper body injury, status uncertain, as I had on EP), but played last night.
*C #25 Tanner Ockey - surprisingly didn't play for Calgary Royals Midget AAA on the 8th and appears to have stayed with the Oilers to also play last night. Maybe he's been signed for remainder of season too?
* As I posted on last blog post, G #39 James Fisk was up and played last night for Canmore getting the T (as the AJHL doesn't list OTL's properly through Esportsdesk sites).
*Also G #39 Forrest Ayearst - absolutely no clue what's going on with him. As I posted on the 3rd on EP and mentioned before on the blog (at least I thought so... cant find it for the life of me... maybe just too overtired... only been awake over 24hrs as of 7pm MST - it might have been an AJHL forum post, but I've wasted enough time today to want to scour through there now... haha!), his HJHL team Cochrane Generals delisted him/presumable released him from their roster. Online search comes up with no new team. Hmm.. my trusty friend Twitter comes up with absolutely nothing on his either... bummer! Usually Twitter is my salvation... haha! Anyways, for now at least - Ayearst is staying on active in my books.
*RW #13 Nils Moser - now listed as out for an "undetermined" length of time (AKA - status uncertain in my books) with a lower body injury as of Dec 8th.
*D/F #6 Nikolas Kosman - now listed as out for an "undetermined" length as well w/upper body injury, but injury was backdated to Nov 17th, strangely. In my progressively tired stupor I keep mixing up Moser & Kosman [lower/upper body] injuries... oy!

Drumheller:
*#-less Matthew Sozanski, was listed/AP-ed/added to Drumheller reserves. Currently with Calgary Buffaloes Midget AAA.

Olds:
*#-less D/LW Chaydan Lauber was listed/AP-ed/added to Grizzlies reserves. Current playing with Southeast Tigers Minor Midget AAA (AMMHL).

Whitecourt:
*LW #17 Jacques Bernier, since my post yesterday about the massive # of errors on the Whitecourt roster & GP/WC game sheet (game #5 on post) from last night, has now officially been added to last night's game sheet and the #17 was also added to him. My faith in the AJHL website's stats accuracy is back pretty strongly thanks to the fixes! They still never did get Baskerville goal to the start of the 2nd when it was actually scored (not early 1st as currently listed on game sheet, but meh... whatever! I'm not gonna nitpick about it... in the end if affects nothing but exact 100% accuracy. As long as the proper players/stats are listed and the guys get the credit they deserve for playing - fine by me!

Bonnyville:
*LW #17 Connor Garden, now listed as out with a day-to-day lower body injury, as of the 8th.
*C #16 Travis Wellman, now listed as out with a day-to-day upper body injury, as of the 8th.

Sherwood Park:
*LD #26 Isaac Farrah, back with MLAC Maple Leafs Midget AAA (AMHL) as of Dec 9th game.
*RD #25 Nick Charif, up and played last night for Crusaders, from SSAC Athletics Midget AAA (AMHL).

Lloydminster:
*G #1 Joey Desrosiers, up as backup last night for Lloyd, and made AJHL playing debut as well. Not bad at all debut either - 24Mins, 2.50GAA, .900 Save %. he came in after starter G #33 Devin Green got shelled by the Thunder... I was it might have been a data entry mistake to begin with because of how Green #s plummeted. He went from 5Gms 1.76GAA .925Sv% to 6Gms 2.63GAA .888Sv%, after an extremely rough night for him - 33mins, 5GA 8.44GAA stopped 9/14shots for a .643sv%... OUCH! Green also switched jersey #s for the game from #1 to the same #33 he wore in Okotoks, but first wore it in game action Nov 23rd - I just missed the # change til now.
*Also, as seen in following screenshot of current Lloyd roster - C #19 Ryley Wozniak, back up from St. Paul Canadiens (NEAJBHL Jr B) but didn't play last night for Bobcats according to game roster.

Drayton Valley:
*RW #22 Jody Sick up and played last night for Thunder... as #2 actually... this roster is getting confusing... going to screenshot it in to try and keep up. It appears that DV updaters definitely aren't listing injuries, because with this much movement they'd have to have guys hurt, unless at least 4 or 5 got suspended in one stretch, which is isn't probable but I guess possible.
*Okay...D #2 Jordan Thomas never played w/ CAC Edmonton Canadians Midget AAA (AMHL) since his last Thunder game... so he stays the same as active.
*RW #14 Braden Jakubowski was down with Leduc Oil Kings Midget AAA (AMHL), so he's back up for last night but didn't dress.
*RD #5 Joel Webb was down with MLAC Maple Leafs Midget AAA (AMHL), so as he's listed on the roster in the screenshot - he's back up.
*Then there's G #31 Wyatt Dewan - he didn't dress, and I'm pretty sure since he went back to St. Paul Canadiens (NEAJBHL Jr B) he never was removed from active AJHL Drayton stats/roster... but at this point I'm just saying he's back up with the Thunder, as the screenshot (above) makes it look like he is.
*DV regulars that didn't play and likely either hurt or suspended (and possibly healthy scratches, but with the callups/APs I have my doubts anyone was an actual 'healthy scratch'): F #12 Mason Malkowich, D #4 Tyler Hart (who I know for sure has been hurt), F #15 Jayson Ness, and D #5 Colton Cassidy (who I have no clue what his status is as he hasn't played Jr B since end of September)
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
Going back to the Whitecourt game sheet errors for a brief moment though...

Oh well... At least the AJHL has...  never had (actually I kind of remember some funky ones showing back in the day on the AJHL stats site, but it was years back if I remember correctly) well anyways, at least the AJHL doesn't have an '8 year old' listed as playing in the league currently, like the SJHL... hehe!
He (La Ronge D #4 Owen Solecki) was actually born on that date in 1994, but shhh.... don't tell the SJHL that! Haha! ;). Sadly, I've seen numerous profiles with 2000s birth dates in the past on the SJHL stats... but I'm pretty sure they were all AP/callups... not higher profile 'lineup regulars' like Solecki.

And... pfft.... enough of this for the night... I am so going for a long sleep now! Crazy amount of things to try and make sense of in all the above...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop me comments, unless you're a spammer then it will be deleted - which is the main reason why I've started comment moderation. Besides that I'll likely approve just about anything, unless it get's obscene or such.